Saturday, October 17, 2009

Some October Art...

Some more pages I created for a small House Book Swap I am part of. The theme here was "correspondence" and I had fun trying to use just about every mail art stamp I own. Felt really good to use my stamps again as sometimes I think I depend on Collage Images way too much. The top photo shows the piece with all the tags out of the little pocket, and the one below you can see I have put all the tags away in the pocket.
This is another page I created for the House Book swap. This one from an earlier month and the theme was "seaside".

3 comments:

Gaby Bee said...

Absolutely stunning, you've outdone yourself! Love all the little details!

NessH said...

just divine Gaye..thanks for sharing...

Debbi Baker said...

They are gorgeous pages Gaye!