Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Whisper it.....

Well here is my most recent piece of art to share... I created this piece for Kasha for a monthly project. It was so much fun creating with no guidelines whatsoever... should be more of it! I love to look at the blogs with all the weekly challenges and each week challenge myself to join in... but then i go to my art space, see the huge mess there and promptly walk right back out. So this week my challenge will be to tidy up the art space and then hopefully join one of those art challenges.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Gaye,
This is wonderful, know Kasha will enjoyed it.
Thanks for sharing.
xox

Celeste said...

Gaye,the finished peice looks super. I know Kasha would be thrilled with it too.

Anonymous said...

I love this piece and your background colors are gorgeous :) I know what you mean about the art space being a mess. I walk in the room, look around and leave, lol.

Debbi Baker said...

So beautiful Gaye (and so you!!) I love the way your style shines through all of your work. And I look forward to seeing you joining in on the challenges!!